If you are unable to locate your device, there’s no need to worry. We offer support for all devices and apps, and we are here to assist you. Just get in touch with us, and we will provide the necessary help.
How to setup IPTV on Fire TV Stick
1: From the home screen of your device, hover over the Find option.
2. Click Search.
3. Search for and select Downloader.
4. Choose the Downloader app.
5. Click Download.
6. Once the app finishes installing click Open.
7. Return to the home screen and open Settings.
8. Click My Fire TV.
9. Choose Developer options.
10. Click Install unknown apps.
11. Find the Downloader app and click it.
12. This will turn Unknown Sources to On for the Downloader app. This will enable side-loading on your device.
13. Launch Downloader.
14. Click Allow.
15. Click OK.
16. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://www.iptvsmarters.com/smarters.apk
and click Go.
17. Wait for file to download.
18. Click Install.
19. Click Done.
20. Open IPTV smarters then select Login with Xtream codes api.
21. Enter the login details that we sent you via Whatsapp or Email or Chat
1. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: https://tivimates.com/tiviapk
and click Go.
2. Wait for file to download.
Wait for the file download to finish
3. Click Install and once the installation is completed. You can open the app.
4. Click “Add Playlist” then choose “Xtream codes“
5. Enter the login details that we sent you via Whatsapp or Email or Chat